Thursday, June 2, 2011

1 Year

I can't believe it's been one year. A year seems like a long time but memories from one year ago seem so fresh. I'm in fact in the same terminal that I was in exactly one year ago. With a semi-photographic memory, everything seems so vivid still. The emotion is still very there. The thought process is similar.

Thankfully this flight is for a good reason. I get to see my husband. I miss him so much and I get to be there with him during this super hard time. Looking back on the year, so many good things have happened. God has definitely ruled and reigned high and I couldn't imagine being here today without him. Whenever i hurt or an overjoyed, I get to openly and erratically get to talk to him all the time. And his blessings are ever-flowing.

I just hope that with the year that has passed, we can look ahead at an amazing future that God has laid before each and every one of his daughters and sons.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;I will turn the darkness into light before themand make the rough places smooth.These are the things I will do;I will not forsake them.
-Isaiah 42:16 (NIV)

Thanks be to God!

No comments: