Sunday, March 20, 2011

When I Am Weak...

"That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor 12:10

These words are very amazing and I keep hearing them lately. It's amazing to think that sometimes I act as if I can live this life on my own, without God. Then sometimes, I am jolted back into the real world...the world that I can't live this on my own and that is okay. Because as the verse says, when I am weak, my Jesus is STRONG!

It's hard to live each any every day with this mind set, but I pray that I can start each day knowing that Jesus is on my side. That he wants good and not bad for me. But I know that I can persevere no matter what, because HE IS STRONG.

Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments: